Great Medical Resource








Back in April, I was contacted by Till, who happened upon my blog and took the time to check out my Resources page. He politely informed me of another resource of which I am extremely grateful especially as USMLE preparation can be expensive and Lecturio offers free access to students. 

So this post is a plug for Lecturio. I have also added the link to my Resource page for easy access and would advise you to check it out if simply to look around and explore the free items such as the USMLE QBank

Thanks Till for introducing me to another great medical resource! Be sure to check it out guys. 

I am not affiliated with Lecturio in no way and am not receiving any monetary contributions for this post. 







how to study for the USMLE, medical school, med life, pass the boards

No comments