My Medical School Wishlist




As a student, sometimes it is hard to keep up with the financial obligations i.e. purchasing the necessary tools and equipments without a means of income. When such is the case, I find myself constructing a wish list of the items that are true necessities and others that would make life a little more joyful and satisfy the stationary lover within.

Third year is quickly coming to a close and that being said, year four is just months away which means now is the time to holistically prepare.

The above photos are some of the items on my wish list for fourth year and they fall in one of two categories; books or tools.



Books:




Tools:

4. Black Doctor's Bag (I've always wanted one especially since the show Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman) 



Have you made any wish lists recently? 



No comments