Tablespoon Thursday| A Time For A Musical Release

“Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music. 
And death a note unsaid.” 
― Langston HughesThe Collected Poems

Hi there!

It's Thursday again; and over here that means it's time for a tablespoon of fun!
I hope you all enjoyed the festivities and reflection on the Passion of Christ that came with the Easter break. It was a much needed pause in classes for me. I was able to get a lot of work done and take time to thoroughly muse over the multiple lectures of 50+ slides.


Earlier this week I happened to stumble upon Tessanne Chin's album after she won The Voice. Well, needless to say, I'm in love with it. It has the perfect mix of reggae beats with a subtle pop flair that I didn't really expect at all. To be honest I just thought it would be a complete reggae album, boy was I wrong and glad that I was.


I recently pinned the album to my Pinterest board "A Time For A Musical Release", so for all of you that follow my boards, feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.


That's all for this week's Tbsp of fun. All the best to those diligently studying for board exams, end of year examinations and those final exit examinations.

No comments