Tablespoon Thursday| #30to30

"And in the end , it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."-Abraham Lincoln






Time for a tablespoon of fun once again. This week, in the midst of final exam studying, I'm counting down to my 30th birthday! OMG! I'm going to be 30 in a matter of mere days and I can't believe it. 


If you're following me on FB, you would have enjoyed some of my collages recapping my life thus far and my experiences. Every birthday I spend most of the day prayerful and thankful for my journey and my current situation, and this birthday won't be any different.  

In addition to my #30to30 picture countdown on FB, studying and examinations hopefully I'll be able to bring in this new decade of life in grand style (although I have nothing extraordinary planned at the moment). 







Is there anyone else turning 30 this year? How are you planning on celebrating? 

No comments