Hiatus

“Thus began a break of undetermined length and meaning.” 
― Jacob SlichterSo You Wanna Be a Rock & Roll Star: How I Machine-Gunned a Roomful Of Record Executives and Other True Tales from a Drummer's Life
It is official! The examination period has begun, and so has my hiatus from my bi-weekly blog posts. I have my first phase examination of my second year in Medical school in T-48 hours and it's testing over everything as it relates to the respiratory system. 


This year our testing format has changed from 60 multiple choice questions (MCQs) and short answers totaling a value of 30 points to 60 MCQs and 15 extended matching questions. I don't know about you guys, but I'd prefer the short answer questions, because it really tests how much you know and understand which can either be in your favor or against it depending on how you've prepared for the examination. 

My second phase examination is on the 16th of the month so immediately thereafter I'll be releasing new posts that deals specifically with signing up for the USMLEs and obtaining that ECFMG certification for non-US medical school applicants. 

To everyone studying for examinations, I wish you all the best and many productive nights! See you after the 16th. 

No comments