Prints for Any Purpose-Especially Planning





Ever since I stumbled upon Social Print Studio's Instagram page a few years ago I've admired their work as well as the fact that their items are really affordable and perfect for those interested in incorporating photos into their travel journals and planners without having to purchase a polaroid camera; and even for the veteran scrapbooker who may have everything right at their fingertips.

They offer various size prints as well as photo books and I've had the joy of reusing my prints repeatedly in my planner throughout the year.

Having the option of purchasing 45 prints for only $15.00 is not a bad deal especially when the quality of the print is sturdy and durable.



Today I'd like to share with you a $5 referral code- 5YEHGCIVL6 to those who may be interested in making a purchase from Social Print Studio. You will be be able to receive $5 off your purchase when you use the code and I'll receive $5 in Social Print credit; that alone is incentive to check them out 'don't ya think?'


Oh I failed to mention that you're able to use photos from Instagram, Facebook and those stored in albums on your computer, so you're not limited in what you're able to print.

Here's the code again: 5YEHGCIVL6


Are you going to check them out? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments